RHCE -- Passed.
With fear and trembling I opened the email with my RHCE test score in it.
100% -- Morning.
95% -- Afternoon.
I passed!
I even have an RHCE number to prove it...804006206219273. I'm not really sure what you can do with that number, but I assume there is some website somewhere that you can look that number up and it will tell you how great a job I can do installing RHEL through a wizard interface... Or something like that.
And now, after a week of training, life goes back to normal, and I'm back in the office.
100% -- Morning.
95% -- Afternoon.
I passed!
I even have an RHCE number to prove it...804006206219273. I'm not really sure what you can do with that number, but I assume there is some website somewhere that you can look that number up and it will tell you how great a job I can do installing RHEL through a wizard interface... Or something like that.
And now, after a week of training, life goes back to normal, and I'm back in the office.

1 Comments:
You have been verified
https://www.redhat.com/training/certification/verify/
Deepest congratulations
By
Anonymous, at 3/08/2006 04:44:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home