RHCE -- Passed?
Well, I finished the exam. Actually I finished it nearly two hours early. Which made me concerned, so I doubled checked it three times. The morning went well, this was mostly troubleshooting screwed up systems. I got the 80% I needed to pass the morning portion in the first half hour. Unfortunately the next twenty percent wasn't so easy, and took me nearly 2 hours to finish. However I did get it finished correctly.
The afternoon part was much easier for me than the morning. Mostly just setup and configuration. Supposedly I'll find out in the next couple days if I passed or not.
The afternoon part was much easier for me than the morning. Mostly just setup and configuration. Supposedly I'll find out in the next couple days if I passed or not.

1 Comments:
Kudos on double-checking your test three times! I myself have never double-checked anything. I hold you in great esteem.
By
Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 08:28:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home