Much love for Jim Cramer
There are times when I really remind myself of my father. The other month I came across CNBC's Mad Money show with Jim Cramer. When I turned it on, it was about 9:30 PM and Cramer was already in the middle of the "lightning round". I thought it was hysterical, and informative.
Abigail was appalled. She hates people who yell on TV, she also hates people arguing on TV. Examples of this might be the O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes. Hearing Cramer yell like he does immediately turned her off. However she warmed up to him once she realized he's just easily excitable, he's not really yelling at anyone.
The thing I like about Cramer is he doesn't follow the money. He looks at values, he looks at companies that have room to grow, that you may want to be in for the long term. His 25 rules show this.
Cramer's callers say "Booyah" as soon as he picks up their call, he then replies with another "Booyah". At first I found this to be dorky however I too have warmed up to it. Particularly because he and his callers quantify their 'booyah's. In fact, one day a called called in and said "Triple booyah Jim!". Jim then quickly replied with "π Booyah to you!". I can appreciate a man with that sort of humor.
Enjoying this type of show really reminds me of my father. He would love this show, and the fact that he would love it would probably half annoy one or both of my sisters.. Anyway, Cramer is on 6, 9 and 12 on CNBC, check him out, it is fantastic.
Abigail was appalled. She hates people who yell on TV, she also hates people arguing on TV. Examples of this might be the O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes. Hearing Cramer yell like he does immediately turned her off. However she warmed up to him once she realized he's just easily excitable, he's not really yelling at anyone.
The thing I like about Cramer is he doesn't follow the money. He looks at values, he looks at companies that have room to grow, that you may want to be in for the long term. His 25 rules show this.
Cramer's callers say "Booyah" as soon as he picks up their call, he then replies with another "Booyah". At first I found this to be dorky however I too have warmed up to it. Particularly because he and his callers quantify their 'booyah's. In fact, one day a called called in and said "Triple booyah Jim!". Jim then quickly replied with "π Booyah to you!". I can appreciate a man with that sort of humor.
Enjoying this type of show really reminds me of my father. He would love this show, and the fact that he would love it would probably half annoy one or both of my sisters.. Anyway, Cramer is on 6, 9 and 12 on CNBC, check him out, it is fantastic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home